Name of bluray not updating

vbimport

The name of the bluray is the last disc I archived. The current disk is The A-Team. ISO is correct. Eragon was previous disc. See attached.

New release still not updating disk name. Disk should be The Other Guys. The disk I just archived was Hugo.

Hmmm… there was something mentioned about this a while ago but I can’t quite remember what the answer was.

I’ll see what info I can dig out for you.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I believe you have to close out of the program between discs.:wink:

Could be but that is a bug. When the new disk is scanned and all the information found on it, the display should update. The information is available.

When archiving multiple disk it is time consuming to open and close each session.

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2642167]Could be but that is a bug. When the new disk is scanned and all the information found on it, the display should update. The information is available.

When archiving multiple disk it is time consuming to open and close each session.[/QUOTE]
There are many bugs in every program you use, you may not see the bug believe me they are there, I am sure the developers will see this and fix it. We dont write the program, we just repost and try to help you with any problems you may have.:wink:

I’ve had a detailed look and I still can’t find that but I know this has cropped up before so the DVDFab team are already aware of it.

It’s just a cosmetic problem though, as it doesn’t affect the actual operation of the program, so it may well be fairly low on their list of priorities.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I would think that the driver should make that adjustment when ever you put in a new disc, so was wondering if your DVD driver is current on software/ firmware.
I know from experience that the title resets on my v. when a new disc is inserted, unless this of course is a very current bug i.e. within the last couple of updates or so.