Name Decoder. What's your's

vbimport

So I found this site: http://cyborg.namedecoder.com/

You type in your name and it decodes it to a cyborg name, a monster name or a sexy name.

Here are mine:

V.R.O.O.M.: Versatile Robotic Online Observation Machine
:bigsmile:

[B]D[/B]eadly, [B]R[/B]avenous [B]A[/B]bomination from the [B]G[/B]loomy [B]E[/B]arth

…how could it possibly have known that? :eek: :doh:

Miss Kitty isn’t going to like this one!

cdfreaks

M.C.I.A.H.E.L.:
[B]M[/B]echanical [B]C[/B]ybernetic [B][/B]Individual [B]A[/B]ssembled for [B]H[/B]azardous [B]E[/B]xploration and [B]L[/B]earning

:bigsmile:

with my real name:
M.I.C.H.A.E.L.:
[B]M[/B]echanical [B]I[/B]ntelligent [B]C[/B]onstruct [B]H[/B]ardwired for [B]A[/B]ssassination and [B]E[/B]fficient [B]L[/B]earning

:eek:

V.R.O.O.M.: Vicious, Ravenous Ogre Obsessed by Madness :bigsmile:

V.R.O.O.M.: Virile Romeo Offering Orgasms and Massage :cool:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2157323]Miss Kitty isn’t going to like this one![/QUOTE]

:eek: :sad:

A.R.A.C.H.N.E.: Artificial Robotic Android Calibrated for Harm and Nocturnal Exploration :eek:

A.R.A.C.H.N.E.: Angel Rendering Arousing Caresses and Hot, Naughty Embraces :eek::eek:

A.R.A.C.H.N.E.: Abhorrent, Redhead-Abducting Creature from the Haunted Ninth Earth :eek::eek::eek:

Redhead-abducting?!

Ooooh, I like the second one Arachne! :bigsmile:

Mine was: K.E.R.R.Y.: Knockout Exchanging Rapturous Rousing Yeses

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2157379]Ooooh, I like the second one Arachne! :bigsmile:

Mine was: K.E.R.R.Y.: Knockout Exchanging Rapturous Rousing Yeses[/QUOTE]

Hehe, yours’ and vroom’s “Sexy names” made me smirk too :bigsmile:

Hahaha

^^
That was quite the mouthful haha

Positronic Lifelike Android Trained for Infiltration, Nullification and Ultimate Mathematics, Synthetic Worker Optimized for Repair and Destruction.

Poisonous, Livestock-Abducting, Townsfolk-Injuring Nightmare from the Underground Moor, Sinister, Wicked Ogre Roused by Derangement.

Playful Lover Administering Thrilling Indulgence and Naughty, Unrestrained Massage and Stud Winning Orgasms and Rapturous Delights.

:cool::cool:

Here they are with my user name: (i changed the 0’s to o’s)

H.A.X.O.R.T.H.O.R.: Handcrafted Artificial Xenomorph Optimized for Repair, Thorough Harm and Online Research

H.A.X.O.R.T.H.O.R.: Handsome Adonis Xuberantly Offering Rapturous Touches and Hot, Overwhelming Recreation

H.A.X.O.R.T.H.O.R.: Hideous, Abhorrent, Xcorcist-Obliterating, Redhead-Torturing Horror Obsessed by Rage