Naked prowler nabbed

vbimport

It so much fun to live in a small town area we have a lot of people doing things like this every so often. I am sure in big cities they have bigger crimes.

A resident on Kingswood Boulevard in rural Mountain Home got a surprise late Tuesday night when a naked man appeared, reportedly prowling around the resident’s home, according to a news release from the Batxer County Sheriff’s Office.

Sgt. Dwight Duch responded to the 11:46 p.m. call and allegedly found an intoxicated 31-year-old David Joshua Burkhart of Calico Rock wandering around the caller’s yard. Deputies reportedly discovered two screens had been removed from windows of the caller’s home.

Burkhart had been staying at nearby Norfork Lake and reportedly randomly walked up to the residence in question, according to the news release.

The disrobed suspect was taken into custody on a felony charge of criminal attempt to commit burglary and misdemeanor charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct. The news release does not state if deputies ever found Burkhart’s clothes or if he offered a reason why he wasn’t wearing any.

The drunk probably thought it was where he was staying LMAO…:smiley:

This is news? A sad story of a mentally disabled man, with all thats happening in the world today, if this is the best you can do , please try a bit harder.:doh:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2777043]This is news? A sad story of a mentally disabled man, with all thats happening in the world today, if this is the best you can do , please try a bit harder.:doh:[/QUOTE]The news said he was Intoxicated… not meatally disabled…I don’t know about anyone else but there were times in my youger life that it could have happenned to me…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2777063]The news said he was Intoxicated… not meatally disabled…I don’t know about anyone else but there were times in my youger life that it could have happenned to me…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

You missed my point. This topic is not " Latest News" . If we had a sub forum for sad or idiotic behavior, maybe, but not news to me.