Mysterious White Light On Mars

vbimport

An artificial light source was seen this week in this NASA photo which shows light shining upward from…the ground. This could indicate there there is intelligent life below the ground and uses light as we do. This is not a glare from the sun, nor is it an artifact of the photo process. Look closely at the bottom of the light. It has a very flat surface giving us 100% indiction it is from the surface.

I told my wife to turn the light off that crazy machine from earth was watching but she could not even do that simple thing

Maybe it’s the light from one of them Mars Bars?

Damn, now I KNOW what switch in my garage is for!!!

Of course it’s proof of intelligent life. What other possible source for light would there be in the vast space of galaxy other than intelligent life?

I look at my smartphone emitting light and think “Yep, you’re pretty intelligent!”

Alright guys…I discovered what this is…its called a “Paranormal white light phenomena” …if you watch: Fact or Faked: Paranormal files: Blazing Horizon / Rollover. there is a segment where they attempt to debunk the mysterious light… with tons of tests…they were unsuccessful in reproducing this light…and labeled it: “Paranormal white light phenomena” in other words…unexplainable light source.

[QUOTE=AllanDeGroot;2724995]Damn, now I KNOW what switch in my garage is for!!![/QUOTE] Do you mean this switch?

//youtu.be/On9JOWdE7-0