Mysql / User CP Problem?

When I click on “User CP”, I get the following error message:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Club CD Freaks - Knowledge is Power database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Same here.

Just tried it, out of curiosity…same here!

I was getting MySQL problems last night too, so I’m guessing it’s related to the current server problems.

Same here … been going on for over 30 hours. :frowning:
Sure slows down keeping track of my favorite forums.
Anyone aware of site going through hardware, software upgrades?

Downtime 16.02.2006 and Server too busy

Thanks zervia for site update info. :slight_smile:
My shortcut to this site is [user CP] URL. After hitting that wall yesterday, (same screen spooks referred to, which is a “Powered by vBulletin DEFAULT screen”) found out I could get through using http://club.cdfreaks.com. Later in day then that URL resulted again in aforementioned default screen. Became concerned site went “Dark”, never to be heard from again.:sad:
I’m new at this site, and not familiar to “which” forum/thread to keep an eye on in future planned “outages”. I would surmise their are many new members and or Google search results that ran into this default screen the past day.
If I could make a suggestion, their is a way site can communicate and issue real time updates in future “extended downtime” periods. Site Admin can change / include new information in the “Powered by vBulletin DEFAULT screen”. Does not have to be anything fancy … just what’s going on, possible ETA when to check back or possible temporary URL to gain limited access to site. Any updated information to the user/member in real time is always welcomed.

I can confirm the same from my end also, however from what I can see, it is only the User CP main page that gives the database error. For example, you should be able to get in via the ‘Quick Links’ drop-down (next to the Log Out) and select ‘Edit Signature’, ‘Edit Profile’, etc. depending on which area of the user control panel you wish to access.

The following link should also bring you in to your profile page: http://club.cdfreaks.com/profile.php :wink:

Fixed it after finding the cause.