Myce releases tool for circumventing Cinavia protection

vbimport

I just posted the article Myce releases tool for circumventing Cinavia protection.

Myce expert users and staff members built a joint effort to analyse and eventually provide the first software to remove the Cinavia protection which can be found on several Blu-Ray discs.

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/myce-releases-tool-for-circumventing-cinavia-protection-66639/](http://www.myce.com/news/myce-releases-tool-for-circumventing-cinavia-protection-66639/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

It sounds like an April Fools joke.

Open the floodgates! I bet all those Sony Lawsuits will be pouring in!

Works very well, thanks Myce! Just hope Sony won’t chase you

Just tried it, took some time and I hardly could believe it, but it worked well on my Playstation 3. Great to see that you did what DVDRanger was unable to do!

Holly crap!!!
Awesome work guys

Any chance of downloading the source code ?

Will release sourcecode in few days. First need cleanup and documentation

Come on guys, if this is true, why release it on April 1? Sorry, but I will believe it when I see it. I can’t imagine you would risking the wrath of Sony! Unless you have moved to north Korea or Antigua. A fairly cruel joke if it is.

I tried the latest beta version of this tool and it did remove the Cinavia protection. However, every time someone says “Sony” during the movie, the sound is bleeeped out. Is this deliberate or a bug? :confused:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2682903]However, every time someone says “Sony” during the movie, the sound is bleeeped out. Is this deliberate or a bug? :confused:[/QUOTE]
In films people do not often say Sony. Impact should rather low.

There are no instructions on where to point the magic wand or how fast to do the witch doctor dance.

With the level of expertise here at MyCe.com , this was an easy task. And no we are not selling any modules, at least no one told me about it anyway. Power to the people.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2682880]I just posted the article Myce releases tool for circumventing Cinavia protection.

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/myce-releases-tool-for-circumventing-cinavia-protection-66639/](http://www.myce.com/news/myce-releases-tool-for-circumventing-cinavia-protection-66639/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.[/QUOTE]looks like you got what you wanted from pixelbyte way to go rock on leader.:flower:

This is such an exciting announcement and we’ll be seeing press releases cascading from around the world now. I’m sure Polish will be among the first. After that, Mandarin, Hindi - everything else will just be the domino effect.

Is it true that an African prince is trying to raise money for his visit to some East Texas lake community so he can also do news releases in both Yoruba and Hausa? What a coup - press releases in two of the dominant tribal languages of the West African-Congo region! I haven’t sent him my $10,000 check yet to start this endeavor - he said he was getting plenty from folks north of The Woodlands, and he mentioned Adolf’s YouTube videos were encouraging even more.

I am very happy to see a “cure” for the cinavia plague , and appreciate the DVDR reverse engineering that went into this solution.

I have been wondering after all this time, the same technique was not employed on the cinavia signal itself ?

ie: The Raid Redemption (AU) and The Adventures of Tin Tin (AU) both do not contain cinavia, whereas the US releases do.

Perhaps the DVDR solution is a repetitive low level “disruptor” signal that interferes with the cinavia message, and easier analyse ?

Fargin’ Bastidges!!!:a:doh::clap:

It’s a virus that deletes all your blu-ray rips. Be warned.

Yeah, me thinks he went a little too far with this part: “eventually release the Cinavia removal code under LGPL for everyone”…

About as believable as DVD Ranger.

[QUOTE=FreqNasty_RiseS;2682977]It’s a virus that deletes all your blu-ray rips. Be warned.[/QUOTE]I hardly think the head of this forum would release a Virus maybe an april fools joke but never a Virus to delete your blu- ray rips I know better than that…Jesh.