MYCE forum pages too wide

vbimport

Thanks Bas Jansen. I did get some advice in your forum,(my post MYCE forum pages too wide) to select a style at the bottom of the page.(see attached). I tried all of them but the only one that seems to fit is “CD Freaks 1.0 style”. Originally mine was set at “MYCE Beta” too wide. In my “MYCE forum pages too wide post” you`ll see attachments that are too wide but that may be that i took a screen print of wide ones. The attachment is too wide in this one. Terry I omitted the screen shot of the bottom of the page as you requested, here it is>

Are you running you screen at its native resolution? If text gets too small you can then increase the font size in your browser.

Solution:
Get a screen that’s not 800x600…
1024x768 is fine since Firefox can be smaller than half of my screen (1920x1200) without scrollbars sideways and most people have been using it since at least 2002.
http://www.onestat.com/html/aboutus_pressbox14.html
Increasing font size might also make the site wider…
//Danne

My screen resolution is set at 1024 by 768 and fonts are on normal. Bas Jansen of MYCE support is checking this issue out. :bigsmile:

I checked all other areas of my computer and other forums and the screen resolution etc., fits in ok. (attached) :slight_smile:

Any chance you can through that monitor in the fire and get something a little newer?! :smiley: :wink:

How do you know what monitor i have?:rolleyes:

Any chance you can through that monitor in the fire and get something a little newer?!

A [B]sarcastic[/B] response from a moderator???

I’m sure he was just joking.

If you adjust the page using CTRL and + or - it will only effect that page when using Firefox.

THIS post is too wide, at least in version 1. MyCE Beta scales it though.

ya well you know how Dean is :rolleyes:

Depends on how big your monitor is. Using v1 it’s only a half inch to big for me.

1024 X 768, like the OP. Using Chrome 4.0.??? to browse.

No i just plain don’t want to give up my v1 :bigsmile:

Moved from “General Hardware” to “Bug Reports”.

Any chance you can through that monitor in the fire and get something a little newer?!

Movie of the year “September Clues”, best documentary. Check it out
Increase your half open TCIP connections with the Half-open.com utility.

Thank You. It seemed a strange way to try to solve the problem. Now that i understand a clear explanation i see what might have been different. Changing the resolution reduces the size of my desktop wallpaper and start cannot be seen, but the wide screen thing is fixed in CD Freaks. So at the present 1024 by 768 will have to do unless there is some other fix. I mentioned previously that this “wide screen” doesn`t happen anywhere else on my computer.