Myce.com hasn't been updated

I was just curious. I like to check the news on Myce.com periodically but it seems not to have been updated in over a month. Is it no longer in use?

By the way, I tried reading the forum rules but the links go nowhere.
https://club.cdfreaks.com/announcement.php?f=34&announcementid=37

Thanks

The owner is the only one posting news these days, and if he gets busy in his personal life, the front page news lags behind.

Thanks for posting the non working link. Someone with actual competence in fixing site problems will look into it (not me in other words). :slight_smile:

Thankyou! :slightly_smiling_face:

FWIW, here’s an old archive of the rules. This was the newest snapshot I could find, but it’s still a bit old, circa 2015. Consequently the rules might have changed since then.

Thanks for the link. Going by that archive.org page, the rules were in an announcement instead of a thread, so likely got lost unnoticed when we migrated to Discourse.

As far as I can tell, everything in there is still relevant apart from the CDFreaks IRC chat room, which is long gone. I’ve imported that into this thread on the Newbie forum and unstuck the former old tips thread with the broken links.