My Xbox 360 Netflix Watch Instantly experience

vbimport

I just posted the article My Xbox 360 Netflix Watch Instantly experience.

After Microsoft and Netflix announced the Xbox 360 would receive streaming Netflix Watch Instantly support, I was excited, but was initially hesitant to sign up for the service. After buying…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/15356-My-Xbox-360-Netflix-Watch-Instantly-experience.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/15356-My-Xbox-360-Netflix-Watch-Instantly-experience.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

what about the picture quality? do the hd movies look hd or vcd?

Id like to know how the standalone Roku box stacks up against the 360 and the Blu-Ray players that support streaming movies from Netflix…

I hate being restricted by Netflix. I would rather way TV channels around the world and movies in 1080p Blu-ray on my PC and set top box on MyTVPAL ( www.mytvpal.com ) that’s made using Matrixstream ( www.matrixstream.com ) IPTV platform.

Michael Dunn

Netflix isn’t bad at all… they just need to focus on making their streaming selection larger.

Hey- Michael Dunn … Did you used to be Comment Guy? One dollar says you are. If so- do you have a financial interest in the website you keep plugging? I hope not because if you are you are going to go bankrupt as I visited that site the last time we were told about it by Comment Guy and it SUCKS!

They really need to make the video quality user-selectable. If your bandwidth cuts out for a few seconds it kicks you into super-low-res mode. Horrible if your bandwidth isn’t rock solid. Would be much better to just have the film pause while re-buffering at user-set quality. I know my average bandwidth thoughtput much better than the auto-detect, which just takes a snapshot.

I couldn’t agree more with the above mentioned post…I would much rather have v quality be user-selectable, as I’m having the same problem…other than that…streaming is awesome, and i’m sure as the market increases, so will the offerings from netflix…it’s just hard to be patient