My week with marilyn

vbimport

hello everyone: i had purchased the movie “my week with marilyn” and i would like to have a back up copy in case something happens to the original. anyways i started ripping the disc until up to 83% and i got this message saying “entry, abort, ignore,ignore all”. first i had try ignore all and it stuck there for a long time without moving. i cancel the program about 10 minutes later. i had tried 3 other times and with the same results. please help:sad:
thank you very much

Which decryption program are you using? Many older programs like DVDShrink or DVDDecrypter are no longer effective against newer protection schemes.

That DVD disc has bad sector copy protection. It ripped OK for me with AnyDVD.

Got it with DVDFab vers 8.0.8.5

[QUOTE=bean55;2626814]Got it with DVDFab vers 8.0.8.5[/QUOTE]

I second DVDFab paid Version, and have been using only this software for over 5 years. For outstanding Back-ups of Blu-ray and DVD I highly recommend it. :cool:

[QUOTE=alchav21;2626997]I second DVDFab paid Version, and have been using only this software for over 5 years. For outstanding Back-ups of Blu-ray and DVD I highly recommend it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Guess I’ll be the third on DVDFab but then again I don’t rely on just one software. :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B]