My website

vbimport

Been working VERY hard on this guys! www.lifewithautism.info Yep, I have a website now :smiley:

It is a very nice looking site maybe people can learn a thing or two from you
about how to talk to and treat someone with Autism keep up the good work. :iagree:

Thanks! :smiley:

Your very brave and have a great web site ,I think it will help some people a lot to help them to understand Autism.My wife and I have a close friend that does not look us in the eye and is very smart,he knows the latin words to most plants.But most people have a hard time understanding his life style as he’s now in his late 50s,and set in his ways.The wife will force him to take a hug,he gets real intimidated and people take it the wrong way.Good luck with your site.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2553163]Your very brave and have a great web site ,I think it will help some people a lot to help them to understand Autism.My wife and I have a close friend that does not look us in the eye and is very smart,he knows the latin words to most plants.But most people have a hard time understanding his life style as he’s now in his late 50s,and set in his ways.The wife will force him to take a hug,he gets real intimidated and people take it the wrong way.Good luck with your site.[/QUOTE]

Forcing someone to take a hug? I LOVE hugs! a hug always makes me happy!

This is what i read the first time i saw your site:

If you don’t know how to be nice to me, then you don’t belong here! I will tend to go in depth about certain things, that some people may feel uncofortable with, if you don’t like it, don’t leave a nasty comment, that WILL result in you getting banned from here! I am sensitive about some things, but I like talking about myself!

I wonder if that “threat” was necessary. It certainly did not motivate me to explore the site further.

I just want to clear something up my friend wasn’t brought up being hugged so now he doesn’t respond to hugs as everyone else dose.That’s why I think RCMs site might help others and himself.Sorry if I said the wrong thing.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2553168]This is what i read the first time i saw your site:

I wonder if that “threat” was necessary. It certainly did not motivate me to explore the site further.[/QUOTE]
Fixed :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2553197]I just want to clear something up my friend wasn’t brought up being hugged so now he doesn’t respond to hugs as everyone else dose.That’s why I think RCMs site might help others and himself.Sorry if I said the wrong thing.[/QUOTE]

lol confusing me? nah, a hug will always be the same for me, just make sure it’s TIGHT! :smiley:

Looks a bit better.

Everybody who slightly wants to know what autism might feel like should see the movie Ben-X. It’s a movie from Belgium (original language Dutch), but there are translations around. It’s one of the best movies regarding the daily problems people with autism have.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2553250]Looks a bit better.

Everybody who slightly wants to know what autism might feel like should see the movie Ben-X. It’s a movie from Belgium (original language Dutch), but there are translations around. It’s one of the best movies regarding the daily problems people with autism have.[/QUOTE]

Autism is different for everyone…and I have other things that I haven’t added yet…

RCM have you seen this site http://www.autistics.org/library/whatis.html just trying to help

Yeah, I’ve seen that :slight_smile: but a word for word from there is not what I am trying to do! I am trying to give other people my point of view, so they know what it’s like for me! :smiley:

Great but some of us ,like myself aren’t as knowledgble it helped me to understand the subject a little more,I’d like to see how your doing so please don’t get upset with me.and I think you did a great job with your site .Don’t let some un informed idiot stop you.When somebody post I like to respond to it ,I’m old and like to respond to the post that I can and if I get on somebodies nerves than I hope they tell me just like you did.Thank you

Nah, you didn’t upset me at all…I guess I didn’t understand it well enough :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT: having issues right now…looks like I gotta start fresh!