My very first DVD scan

vbimport

All observations and input welcome :slight_smile:

Post an 8x scan of the same disc Soul. The TRT is a little shaky but it is ok

Hi :slight_smile:
TRT shakes … drop DiscSpeed for CD/DVDSpeed 4.7.7.16 (latest version).

[QUOTE=zebadee;2078997]Hi :slight_smile:
TRT shakes … drop DiscSpeed for CD/DVDSpeed 4.7.7.16 (latest version).[/QUOTE]
Good eye zebad…didn’t notice that till you mentioned it.

Here is the link for 4.7.7.16 > http://cdspeed2000.com/files/NeroCDSpeed_47716.zip

[quote=zebadee;2078997]Hi :slight_smile:
TRT shakes … drop DiscSpeed for CD/DVDSpeed 4.7.7.16 (latest version).[/quote]

Please Whats the [B]Differents[/B] From DiscSpeed and CD\DVD Speed,I have both only used DiscSpeed a couple of times…
di ♥

ok the only difference i see that for vista it gives that little snap shot thingy :bigsmile:

It works better Di trust us.

[quote=diane7;2079009]Please Whats the [B]Differents[/B] From DiscSpeed and CD\DVD Speed,I have both only used DiscSpeed a couple of times…
di ♥

ok the only difference i see that for [U]vista it gives that little snap shot thingy[/U] :bigsmile:[/quote]

Really, that’s something I don’t see on mine.

[quote=zebadee;2079015]Hi :slight_smile:
Really, that’s something I don’t see on mine.[/quote]

on the Nero Discspeed 4 only :flower:

[B]Thanks [/B]I do :bigsmile:

Look pretty similar too me. (See attached).
Although I have to admit, I am not sure what you mean by "vista it gives that little snap shot thingy ".
DiscSpeed is probably meant to replace CD/DVDSpeed at some point. Maybe it is called DiscSpeed to allow for Bluray scanning without having the title CD/DVD/BDSpeed etc.

The difference is under the hood . It’s not just the name. The filesize of DiscSpeed is bigger than CD-DVD Speed.
and BTW WTF is a quality scan. :D:bigsmile: :wink:

[quote=memberix;2079034]The difference is under the hood . It’s not just the name. The filesize of DiscSpeed is bigger than CD-DVD Speed.
and BTW WTF is a quality scan. :)[/quote]

I was trying to avoid the technical stuff. :doh:
But yeah thanks anyway. :clap:
It is part of the reason why CD/DVDSpeed is the better option for now at least. :cool:

How come my version doesn’t have them fancy additions like TA jitter and advanced disc quality? :sad:

The advanced disc quality tab is related to BenQ drives.
If you don’t have one you shouldn’t see this tab.
The TA Jitter is Lite-On related, but maybe here only some of their drives support it. Just guessing here. :wink:

Just Downloaded the lates CD\DVD Speed 4.7.7.15 Everything Works on my Vista now [B]Thanks Zebadee[/B]

TA Jitter with LiteOn DH-20A4P works only with CD-DVD Speed 4.7.7.16
I doesn’t work with DiscSpeed. I mean there is no TA Jitter tab.

Ya I downloaded cd dvd speed as well :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=diane7;2079053]Just Downloaded the lates CD\DVD Speed 4.7.7.15 Everything Works on my Vista now [B]Thanks Zebadee[/B][/QUOTE]Di the link i posted is the latest…4.7.7.15 has problems.

[quote=diane7;2079053]Just Downloaded the lates CD\DVD Speed 4.7.7.15 Everything Works on my Vista now [B]Thanks Zebadee[/B][/quote] :eek:

[quote=Bob;2079057]Di the link i posted is the latest…4.7.7.15 has problems.[/quote] :iagree:

CD/DVDSpeed 4.7.7.15 has TRT jitters too.
You want Bob’s link 4.7.7.16. :bigsmile:

[B]Thanks :bow:[/B]Got it .Didnt see that one on there Website,
Now to find all the other crap in my downloads a dealete them ,Dont like STUFF on my PC I dont use :slight_smile: