My two liteon dvd drives wont burn discs

Hi I have two dvd drives on my computer they are liteon iHBS312 2 and a IHAS224 B model yesterday for no reason they stop writing 2 of my frist burn went well after that it would no longer write I was using the liteon IHBS312 2 and then when I went and tried the other dvd drive it was also no longer writing to disc either the software I have always use is convertxodvd and imgburn to burn m dvds I try today some other software to see if it was the software but still same thing not writing I belive that some how my dvd drive setting has be changed by some other software I was trying out the other day cause everthing was woking fine befor but the dvdrives do look to be reading fine

What error message(s) do you get?

that I see I don’t get any error message it just don’t write don’t even hear the dvd drive doing anything imgburn does say that unit has timeout something like that

Check cable connection, if IDE drive make sure they use 80-conductor cable.

The iHBS312 is a Blu-ray burner and iHAS224 is a 24x DVD burner, why would either be using IDE? If you know of any IDE blu-ray burner or 24x DVD burner, please enlighten me.

[QUOTE=mike160;2701704]that I see I don’t get any error message it just don’t write don’t even hear the dvd drive doing anything imgburn does say that unit has timeout something like that[/QUOTE]

Have you installed any software recently? Is the rest of your computer (hardware, software) working properly?