My Thought!

vbimport

Ok…hmmm…this happened like 2 days ago, friday…and somehow i was still thinking about it last nite…don’t know why but i did.

Well i was looking for one of my lecturer’s office, it was like somewhere in building 87…which i had no idea where it was…usually my classes around building 10…i was like walkin everywhere, asking ppl…but then near the end i asked this international student, and she directed me…cos she was also heading towards a building close to it…

She was like real friendly, asking me questions and things, a real nice gurl…Later on when i got home…i was thinking i wish i could have actually got to know her more, i don’t know but i never felt like this before, maybe it was because she was so nice…damn unfortunately i doubt i’ll ever bump into her again, grrrr…but i really hope i do…

vdk_au,

perhaps you can find her again if you go back to the area where you walked with her.

perhaps you can find her again if you go back to the area where you walked with her.

well…i doubt that’ll happen again, unless if i wait there all day, and even that i don’t know, cos well…we have exam period now…damn…i wish i could go back…she was sooo nice…

I’ll bet that there is some kind of school paper there that you could write something in that would enhance your chances of meeting her again.

I’ll bet that there is some kind of school paper there that you could write something in that would enhance your chances of meeting her again.

or maybe, an email that goes to everyone…

Nah that wud suck.
You need to think of a way that you could do it without her ending up thinking you are despearte… what though? :confused:

You need to think of a way that you could do it without her ending up thinking you are despearte… what though?

yea, prob true, and + i wouldn’t everyone to know…ahhh…i guess unfortunately i’ll juz let it go…

If you were in the place you met her at the same time next week, there is a chance she would be going to the same class and you would meet her again. Just make an excuse why you’re there.

If you were in the place you met her at the same time next week, there is a chance she would be going to the same class and you would meet her again. Just make an excuse why you’re there.

Lol…but yea, that day i saw her, was well…uni had already finished, and ppl were comin to uni for revision, the same reason i came, and so yea…and plus next week, everyone has exams, so i doubt it…

Does your uni have a wall with photos of all the students? (I’ve seen this in some) You could just get her name from that wall and try and look her up.

Is it the first time you got some attention from a girl? :slight_smile:

:iagree: i bet it was the first girl to talk to him face to face… :wink: Just when i thought the kid went to the uni to grow up his true kiddie colors shine throught like a beacon in the night…lmao…you have a LONG way to go…dang …

I say be bold and daring. Start hanging around where you saw her and or where you think she was going. You can always spend the time studying while you are hanging around. Next time you see her, go up to her and talk to her. If nothing else, see if you have any classes in common, and see if she wants to study together (faking like you need a little help in a particular area of study doesn’t hurt). Thats a good way to find out who she is and get a future meeting with her, without scaring her off. Don’t let that go on very long though. If you keep your relationship in the studying together mode, she might start to think of you as a “friend” and your chances might be shot. Just use it as a way to get in.

I guess “international student” means that she is a foreigner. If so, she - most probably - will go home for the summer holydays. In this case you miss almost nothing.
And there is a chance to meet her in September. Good luck.

I would still keep an eye out. When I went to the University of Utah, a lot of the students from other countries would stay the summer to work as wages were beter here. Even if she plans on going home eventually, what wrong with a fling, after all, thats one of the things college is for.

… make her work for you :wink:

i bet it was the first girl to talk to him face to face… Just when i thought the kid went to the uni to grow up his true kiddie colors shine throught like a beacon in the night…lmao…you have a LONG way to go…dang …

hmmm…i wonder why you alway’s the one makin fun of me…hmmmm…

I say be bold and daring. Start hanging around where you saw her and or where you think she was going. You can always spend the time studying while you are hanging around. Next time you see her, go up to her and talk to her. If nothing else, see if you have any classes in common, and see if she wants to study together (faking like you need a little help in a particular area of study doesn’t hurt). Thats a good way to find out who she is and get a future meeting with her, without scaring her off. Don’t let that go on very long though. If you keep your relationship in the studying together mode, she might start to think of you as a “friend” and your chances might be shot. Just use it as a way to get in.

LOl…hmmm…it’s pretty hard when it’s in the city, and there are several building’s located everywhere…hmmm…and askin help, lol…well if i did actually meet her (doubt it though), and subjects in common? lolz…i think she’s doin like arts or something, she was holdin some portfolio.

Anyhoo i gotta go now, study for my Comp Sys exam tomoz…and yippie, i was very happy with my math’s exam today!!!

well hate to bust ya bubble…we ALL make fun of you …I’m just the only one whos not scared to do it out in the open… :iagree:

J/k i think you sweet…

I suggest copying up a large ammount of posters and plaster the whole school with them :smiley:

WANTED
MYSTERY
GIRL FROM
BUILDING 87

Don’t forget to put at the bottom, wanted for lots of sex, friendship, lots of sex, study partner, lots of sex, a companion, lots of sex, wnat to meet new people on campus (and have lots of sex with them)…