My recent download TRIAL VERSION of AnyDVD HD Drops out

vbimport

I have been a Clone CD user for many years - just try trial version of AnyDVD HD - it keeps droping out whilst trying to copy a BluRay

I can not acces help files.

hope some one can help

Thanks

P:confused:

[QUOTE=GreatOrme;2593303]I have been a Clone CD user for many years - just try trial version of [B]AnyDVD HD - it keeps droping out whilst trying to copy a BluRay[/B]

[B]I can not acces help files.[/B]

[B]hope some one can help[/B]

[B]Thanks [/B]

[B]P:confused:[/B][/QUOTE]

How about posting a log file??? Anydvd HD doesn’t copy bluray nor does CloneCD. So you will need Anydvd HD to rip to ISO and then use Imgburn to burn to Bluray media.

AnyDVD HD can certainly copy the entire blu ray movie to the hard drive in file form. You right click on the fox icon in the bottom right then select Rip Video DVD to Harddisk. (this works for both dvds and blu ray).

What exactly do you mean by “dropping out”? Are you saying the rip fails, or does the program simply not appear to be running at all in Task Manager? If you are trying to rip a very new blu ray movie, it may have protection that is slightly too new for the trial. Some newer movies can only be decrypted by the latest beta versions of AnyDVD HD, and most of the time, the betas don’t work as a trial.