My Purchased DVD Won't play

vbimport

I purchased a DVD from a company and it played for about 5 to 6 times. Now it will not play at all. It is driving me crazy. I wrote the company and they said it would not work in a portable DVD which it won’t but it will not work on any of the players it use to work on before and it cannot be copied by any program because I tried earlier just in case something might happen to my original like it did. Can someone anyone help me with this problem. Thank you so muck. I know not to much about this stuff. Help!:bow:

What kind of a DVD is it?

[QUOTE=GGORRICK;2036892]I purchased a DVD from a company and it played for about 5 to 6 times. Now it will not play at all. It is driving me crazy. I wrote the company and they said it would not work in a portable DVD which it won’t but it will not work on any of the players it use to work on before and it cannot be copied by any program because I tried earlier just in case something might happen to my original like it did. Can someone anyone help me with this problem. Thank you so muck. I know not to much about this stuff. Help!:bow:[/QUOTE]

What the name of this dvd because I have not found a dvd that cannot be copied.

[QUOTE=GGORRICK;2036892] it cannot be copied by any program because I tried earlier just in case something might happen to my original like it did. QUOTE]

what program did you try to copy it with. Give all of us here at cdfreaks more details about your problem.