My PC kept restarting when I tried burning anything

vbimport

Hello. A few days ago my trial period with AnyDVD & DVDClone2 came to an end and I decided to purchase the regist. key, after finding a coupon code for $10 off. After I downloaded the keys and installed them, I don’t remember if I restarted my PC after installation or not, I tried to backup a copy of “Chronicles of Narnia”. After scanning through the preview and taking some features out to increase the picture quality of the duplicate copy, as it began burning my PC did a restart all by itself. I tried to uninstall both programs and re-install again, and the same problem still exists. I should’ve used Norton Go-Back as soon as I noticed the problem, but at this point its too late to do that. I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem…thanks!!

do a search about packet writing softwares to see if you have any. if you do then unistall it.

I decided to un-install both AnyDVD & CloneDVD and re-install again. After restarting, my PC could not recognize my DVD-Rom drive and DVD burner. When I went into control panel and tried to search for new hardware, I got a caution signal on both drives with the error message “Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)” Anyone knows what I did wrong and what I can do to fix my PC? Thanks!

Try to delete the upper and lower filters in the registry reboot your system and then it should be fine. Here you’ve some instructions
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060/EN-US/[