My Mom just passed away

was with her this afternoon and Eve . she seemed a bit better.
so came home at 9oclock .
phone call from the Care Centre she was at said she passed on in her sleep.
at 82 she had a good life.
My worst is telling My Boys When they Wake up. I seem ok now .But putting my phone of dont want to talk to people.

I’m sorry to hear that, Di hugs :(…I’d be a wreck if my mum passed.

From what you’ve posted up until now she sounded like a fine lady.

My sincere condoleances, Diane :flower: May you stay strong.

Hey Di…you have all our love

:flower:

Diane I am so sorry to hear this.

I wish there was something to say or do that would help, but I think this sort of emotional blow is just hard to bear, no matter how much people want to help.

My sincere condolences.

Dude…that stinks. She had a good life, though, from what you’ve told us. And you have a lot of good memories with her and of her, I’m sure. Just keep your chin up, and remember that you’ve got us if you need to talk…or if you just want to talk.

I’m personally glad you got to see her, though. I hope it helps make it a bit easier. I would be a mess if I was in your situation, so I give you some serious props for that.

• Albert hugs Di and Di’s family forever and ever

I’ll stop now before I say something dumb.

I really really hope that the rest of the family can deal as well as you. :flower:

Sorry to hear about your loss di :flower:

Sorry to hear about your loss diane7.

It’s a real hard time ((((Di)))) i have buried all my family now and i’m all alone alot of times even though i’m married again now…Sorry to hear :flower:

Hi
My sincere condolences.

Sorry to to hear about your loss diane7 :flower:
I lost my parents at an early age of 21 and I’m 43 now.
I know there’s nothing that we can say to lessen the pain that you are bearing right now. But with time you will realize that she is still with you and yours.
My deepest regards.

My sincere condolences.

:cool::cool:

I am so sorry Di. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family hugs

I’m sorry to hear that Di.:frowning: Stay strong and hold on to the good times.

Di …its times like these when your friends are here for you… our hearts all go out to you and your whole family…I’m sure you and the boys have had many great memories with her and its time now to reflect on those…We are all here if you need us…and don’t hesitate to tell us many tales of her…and you growing up…

all my love Di
Dana

So sorry about your mom, I understand what you are going thru, I recently lost my mom and dad in just 50 days between their passings,remember the good times:flower:

[QUOTE=diane7;2051625]was with her this afternoon and Eve . she seemed a bit better.
so came home at 9oclock .
phone call from the Care Centre she was at said she passed on in her sleep.
at 82 she had a good life.
My worst is telling My Boys When they Wake up. I seem ok now .But putting my phone of dont want to talk to people.[/QUOTE]

MY sympathy and condolences goes to you and your family. The saddest thing in any one’s life is passage of Mother I hope you overcome this sadness in a short time.

Yo Di-

I lost my mom a few years back - it is a great loss - I feel your pain - God bless-eh

My sincere condolences,God Bless You
diane7

bean55

Sorry to hear about your loss Diane, my sincere condolences.