My Little Guide For DVD2One

vbimport

I wrote this little guide hoping that it would help others to get the best out of DVD2One. It goes over stripping with IfoEdit - I realize that Rene has already posted a guide for this but I added pictures to it.

Click here to check it out.

If down, click here for a mirror provided by VioletHue.

It’s not fancy but I hope it helps. :smiley:

2Sweet

Hi 2Sweet…I’d like to try out your guide, but when I tried the link, I get the message “Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!” Anyone else getting this?

Oops, sorry just found a guide with pics already here. Sorry for the repeat…

UPDATE:

Click Here to check out my guide.

If it’s down, click here for a mirror provided by VioletHue.

Should stay up now.

2Sweet
:bigsmile:

Originally posted by 2Sweet
[B]Oops, sorry just found a guide with pics already here. Sorry for the repeat…

UPDATE:

Click Here to check out my guide.

Should stay up now.

2Sweet
:bigsmile: [/B]

Your guide is note on line:p You reached bandwith limit :stuck_out_tongue:
Is on this site any other guide??
Thanks
Muppy

Without his permission I have mirrored 2Sweets guide. If you object 2Sweet I will remove it just say the word.

http://www.violethue.com/DVD/My%20Guide%20To%20Using%20DVD2One%20w%20ifoedit.htm

Hi im new to all this i presume if you rip out the audio and subs you dont want it will make the full disc a lot smaller ?? sorry if its a dum question
so far i think this prog is brill any how but if it makes dvd pic even better

VioletHue: Thanks for mirroring the site.

My web host is down and I’m stuck using free web hosts for now. :slight_smile:

Reb1: If you remove unneeded (or unwanted) audio and subtitles tracks, the main movie will be of better quality, or at least that’s been my experience.

2Sweet

Hi mate thanks for that just another question how do i know ive got right vts ifo sorry if this sounds silly but i told you im new to it nice guide by the way

Are you referring to the IFO file for the main movie?

DVD Decrypter will select this automatically when you first open the program.

Ok i think i done it now looking at guide prob now is when i do full disc with dvd 2 0ne after doing the ifo bit it stopped on about 70% and siad could not procees as files didnt match ???
the film im trying to do is vertical limit withe the extras ful disc
so it failed

I followed the guide VERY CAREFULLY and I get to the step using DVD2ONE (ver. 111 ) and its telling me its missing the VIDEO_TS.IFO’ file and am looking right at it. Ive tried this twice already with the same results. Any help would be great . Thanks! Bye the way it tells me “for full disk copy you need to copy all the files from the dvd in file mode” wich is what I did.

Ok, we can use your guide to remove extra Audio and Sub.
Now do you have a guide showing how to remove the whole title/chapter (ex: one of my movie has the behind the scene thinngy, I just want it to go way)
If this question already asked, please link to it

Thanks