My liteon drive is burning -r at 6x

vbimport

i am using GSCOO2 media disc and is using dvd decypter to burn iso but when i select 4 x the 811 drive burn the disc at 6x always if i select a low speed it stills burn at 6x alcohol burns the disc at 5x
have ent tried any others oftware yet i notice that when i put my lite 411@ 811 on the secondary ide to slave mode it burn this fast but when on master it burns at 4 x

the drive i use

411@811 with zebra mod 4 with firmware hsoe crack v
oh and i did not f with the firmware

get me some feed back

Just because the burning app “says” it is burning at 6x, doesn’t necessarily mean that you are actually burning at 6x.

Please provide timeframes for your burns.
Exactly how long it takes from start to end of the burn.
AND How much data are you burning onto the disc?

6x DVD-R should NOT be possible with the current 811 firmwares…

here the proof no hack scam or hoax just my burner need for speed

here the first screen of dvd decryptor
alochol burn the disc at 5x
decryptor burns it at 6 x
probly other software may burn it at 8x

i can use any 4 x certfied media and it burns at 6x with decryter

i want to paste other attachment but it keeps saying file bigger than 3027 bytes the files that i am posting r 90 kbs each any ways thats not the topic about the 6x burning what do u guys think

I see your only test writing - is it really the same in real writing?

Try Nero CD-DVD speed and do a simulate write there or use the create data disc function and you should see the actual speed.

oc freak this happens for every real burn also the reason i test burn is because i had only 1 dvd r left i use a lot to use if these discs were special no special disc its the burner

can someone use dvd decrytpor and report there burn speed
and explain this 6 x speed

again no hacks or scams involved

Originally posted by HBK
again no hacks or scams involved

Well… technically you are using a hack (Zebra Mod4) :wink:

Please post a Kprobe scan of your “6x” DVD-R using 4x speed 8ECC

just got home AND triead a dvd +rw and to my suprise 6 x also
take a look

here the end burn

heres the end burn

and for wesociety here the kprobe scan of my dvd-r at 6x
the results would have been much much much much much better if i didnt already use the disc in my dvd player

sorry for the low colour detail on the pictures had to compress them for posting anywayz you guys arent too too excited is like u dont belive me or something i found this shitty media under my bed and burn it at 6x look at it

give me some positive feed back

this is a 4x burn do long ago when i first got the burner

the 6x burns are way way way better

my theory is that the drive get more data (buffer) so there less time on data hence less gaps between sectors

what do guys think of this is my burner special or what

Originally posted by HBK
heres the end burn

in this shot it shows the settings for the software as 4x burning not 6x circled on the edge of the picture

yeah but look at the window at the left look at the write speed and the time

the software says 4 x but it writes at 6x

4x takes 13 min and 55 secs 4.22 gigs
6x takes 8 mins 53 secs

It’s not that we aren’t interested, it is just that it is some strange stuff that we haven’t seen or heard of…

Can you post the logs from a different burning app?

@HBK

You’ve been asked to post a CDSpeed data disc rate test. Please do so, as it will answer any questions about actual burn speeds.
I’ve seen Nero screen shots of CDR’s showing 67x burn speeds, but that does mean that the CDR was actually burned at 67x. Burning programs do not measure actual burn speed, but data rates, which is why they often show strange speeds.

the results would have been much much much much much better if i didnt already use the disc in my dvd player

I’m speechless. :rolleyes:

my theory is that the drive get more data (buffer) so there less time on data hence less gaps between sectors

Dumbfounded. :rolleyes: