My list of optimal programs to use under different circumstances - am I right?

I recently acquired a LiteOn LTD-163D DVD-ROM and an ASUS 4012A burner, and I am about to start making backups of all of my games now that I have decent hardware to do so. I am largely a CloneCD fan, but I have learned that CloneCD may not work for everything. This is my take on which programs to use - please let me know what you think. I am posting this question because I do not want to have to do a lot of experimentation and end up burning a lot of coasters.

Safedisc 1 - 2.7x
Read/Write - CloneCD

Safedisc 2.8x
Read - Discdump
Write - Fireburner

SecuROM =< 4.77.00.0029
Read/Write - CloneCD

SecuROM > 4.77.00.0029 (The following I got from this thread but I am aware it is not yet confirmed)
Read - Blindwrite
Write - Alcohol

Also note that I am aware there are other solutions besides CloneCD but I would prefer to use CloneCD when a 1:1 copy is possible.

With the above setup, should I be able to make 1:1 copies of most of my games (the questionable ones being the newest SecuROM titles)? If I am wrong please let me know, and also let me know if there is a better option than I have chosen for any particular copy protection.

Thanks.

Save that “SecuROM > 4.77.00.0029 Read - Blindwrite
Write - Alcohol” almost certainly is bulls**t, the program combinations you have in mind should do fine.

Originally posted by philamber
Save that “SecuROM > 4.77.00.0029 Read - Blindwrite
Write - Alcohol” almost certainly is bulls**t, the program combinations you have in mind should do fine.

Thanks for the feedback. I figured that these recent SecuROM renditions were as of yet uncopyable, but I someone said they copied Hitman 2 this way and I was wondering if it was just luck or what.