My ipod wants to shut down with out my pushing the button

why dose my ipod attempts to shut down fully charge and not being touched it just started 30 minutes ago can some one please informe on the issu that im having with my ipod

[QUOTE=sassylove;2571095]why dose my ipod attempts to shut down fully charge and not being touched it just started 30 minutes ago can some one please informe on the issu that im having with my ipod[/QUOTE]

Have you check with the apple site about that problem yet?? How old and what make and model do you have? You gave very little info to be of help to know what is going on. Sounds like a bad battery or bad hardware. But you will have to contact Apple support for further help to be of more help.

so do i go to apple i tunes or what the make and model is a ipod touch not the one with the camera but the one with out and its a 16gb

[QUOTE=sassylove;2571346]so do i go to apple i tunes or what the make and model is a ipod touch not the one with the camera but the one with out and its a 16gb[/QUOTE]

Have you read your owners manual on your ipod? You should just go to apple site and go to their support link and check about ipod problems there. You really do need to search and find out about your product rather then just using it??

So, an ipod touch 16gb with shutdown problems.

Could be anything from water to heat to magnets around it. If you have it on some sort of case it could be the magnetic locks are doing that. I see that a lot around the apple forums.

Another tip i found was this: turn on airplane mode then turn it off again.