My First BenQ Burn

vbimport

Actually, to be honest, this is my first DVD burn, period, so I don’t have anything to compare it to, but I am very happy with the results. I made a copy of Ong-Bak (4.29 GBs) with a 8X TYG02 DVD-R disk (got a hundred of 'em for around $50, which I thought was a good deal) at 16X in approximately 5-7 minutes, and it’s perfect. Part of the reason I waited so long to go to DVD burning was because I could never find a DVD burner that was so generally well regarded as the BenQ 1640 seems to be, but now I wonder how I did so long without one. When I think of all those two and three disk crummy vcds and svcds I had to watch… lol.

Anyway, I’m a very happy camper! :slight_smile:

Good to hear it, and imno, welcome to the forum. :bigsmile:

Actually, if you already have Nero or just have Nero’s CD-Speed to run a quality burn scan on the DVD you burned, you can compare it with results others have gotten with different mids of DVDs in the “Post your BenQ1640 SL media here” thread, in this forum. If you need to download CD-Speed (because you don’t have the main Nero software package), you can download CD-Speed 4.01 from here. :wink:

Thanks, Quema34, I appreciate the welcome. I do have Nero, which is what I made the burn with, but I overlooked that feature. I’ll check it out…