My experience with WarezMaffia

vbimport

I ordered Blade 6 Silver from them and the cds went damaged on their way to me, i told them so and they sent another set free of charge to me.
Maybe WarezMaffia is not the fastest on the net, but he's reliable, which is not bad these days.
Thanks.

I orderd 200 game CD’s and the mail-man tripped while delivering them and he crushed them.

WarezMaffia sent me 400 new games…

isnt that cool?

good story holmez but…

[This message has been edited by afbeil (edited 30 May 2000).]

Well Holmez, you don’t believe me, do you?
Tell me what i can do to prove me right, do i have to ship the damaged cd’s to you, so that you can check?
Let me tell you one thing, i’ve known many dealers recently, and not all of them are truly affordable, and i’m really planning to write here their names and after that doing something really nasty to them, i’m waiting a few more days, to see if they understood my last message to them, then you’ll see the names of other dealers not exactly “honest”.
I repeat, WarezMaffia could not be the fastest, i know for sure, but he’s reliable, and i think it’s right to let other people know. Besides, time has come to punish the ones who keep on cheating their customers.
Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HoLMeZ:
[b]I orderd 200 game CD’s and the mail-man tripped while delivering them and he crushed them.

WarezMaffia sent me 400 new games…

isnt that cool?[/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i orderd 5000 titles at my dealer…

they lost in the post si the BSA came with a big car and delivered me 10000 new cd.s…

hehehehehe

hahahahaha
in my dreams ive done this to…

Rascal

I do believe u, I was just making a joke…

Some people still get layed and have their dick sucked. I think thats because they concentrate more on PUSSY and less on CD’S

Praise the Lord for giving women LIPS :wink:

maybe ya’ll should get some pussy too…
hehe why don’t ya check general chat now hehe