My dvd shrink DVDs no longer play on my player on my TV

hey, i used to use DVDshrink to burn movies all the time and have since switched to a new computer, and now when i burn the DVD movies everything seems to be the same except they won’t play on my home TV, only my computer… they used to play anywhere… can anyone think of what might be wrong?

First of all DVD Shrink doesn’t have a burn engine so you must have had Nero installed on your old PC? You have a new computer which probably means a new DVD burner? Give a few computer specs including OS and the manufacturer of your burner if you know it. Have you been using Shrink to decrypt the DVD’s or some other program. What brand of blank disks are you using?

Well obviously something is [I]not[/I] the same, since it’s no longer working for you…DVDshrink doesn’t burn so you’re burning with Nero or ?..Are you using the same media as before? Burning same speed? Ripping with shrink only, or something else…There must be something, think!..Or give us some specific details, so [I]we[/I] can [I]try[/I] and pinpoint it for you…

Edit: Hey Whappo, for a minute there, I thought I had double posted again…
Cheers, qwickdraw…:wink: