My downloaded DVDs dont work on anything other than my laptop?

vbimport

I’ve had got some blank DVD disks and have downloaded a few movies, but when i put them onto disk and try to play them on a DVD player, xbox360 or my PS2, none of them work… can someone help?

When you say they play on your laptop do you mean from the hard drive or from a DVD that you have burned? What is the file extension of the movies, avi, mov, mpeg, etc? What burning program and what brand of blank DVD are you using?

[QUOTE=angus-young61;2451333]I’ve had got some blank DVD disks and have downloaded a few movies, but when i put them onto disk and try to play them on a DVD player, xbox360 or my PS2, none of them work… can someone help?[/QUOTE]
Where did you download these movies from and what format are they?

Hey, it’s Al here!
Have you changed the region on your DVD to allow it to play in any DVD/computer player??

If not, i suggest downloading a program that allows this option…possibly anyDVD or Alcohol 120%.

[QUOTE=AL!;2451441]Hey, it’s Al here!
Have you changed the region on your DVD to allow it to play in any DVD/computer player??

If not, i suggest downloading a program that allows this option…possibly anyDVD or Alcohol 120%.[/QUOTE]

Hi Al
Welcome to the forum :flower:

You forgot DVDFab :wink: which can also do it :bigsmile:

course it could be the files have a Pal structure and the region code is not the issue/problem :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]