My deepest sympathy for victims of the 'accident'

vbimport

On the first page you view when entering this forum CD Freaks pays their respect to the victims of what possibly is a terrorist act.

There is no good word that can be said about such cowardless act. I hope they find the people responsible for this and punish them the severest way allowed by law.

I hope this will not end up in a Third World War, but I fear for retaliation. Please let us not condemn a whole race or religeous group based on the actions of most likely a group of extremists.

Again, my deepest sympathy to those who are a victim because of all this.

I think u speak for everyone here.

U certainly do,terrorists is not an apt name COWARDS is more appropiate :frowning:

Hopefully this will unite the democracies of the world and wipe this vermin out once and for all. The most important thing will be not to leave a job half done.

This is a sad moment for the free world…to be safe we will probably have to sacrifice some of the freedom we now have…?

I, too offer my condolences, for the victims of the horrendous acts that were committed against America and the families.
What ever action that the US takes hopefully will be the right one.
It is sad when we leave in a society that has something like this happening, not just in the states but around the globe.

This terrorism must be stopped. I cant think of any country that would harbor the bastard responsible for this crap, but I do know if the government puts him in a US prison or jail, he wont last five minutes by himside even if he or she is put in isolation.
Either the inmates will break a broomstick in them or the guards will say that they slipped in the shower.

You’r 200% right

My condolences for all those who loste there love ones in this amazing stupid and bizar terror atack. The Netherlands will give the USA full support. I’m sorry. :mad:

I do live in the US. It is nice to hear people from other countries have such nice things to say. It has been a real strange week. I live around 45 minutes from the WTC. I never though I would see the day when I would see Fighter Jets patroling the skys. I has been a very sad few days. The one thing that I have noticed though, is this has bought our country closer then I have ever seen it. Some many people with flags flying high. I would also like to that everybody from around the world for all the kind words I have read.

This is a copy of a post I put up at a site I Mod at.

My heart goes out to everyone affected by this tragedy .
Most of us have always prayed that something like this would never happen here it the US. Lets all pray that everyone involved is this act is brought to justice and punished quickly and severely. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this tragedy .

and my heart goes out to all the people that have been killed by americans the last years… I think that are much more people than the people who died in this attack.

…and why do the civilians always have to pay for the f*cked up politicians ???

All victims of this horrid and coward attact on innocent people will be forever remembered in my and everybody’s hearts.

The fact that on this planet there are creatures (I dare not call them human anymore) that are capable of doing something this horrifying and terrible to human beings amazes me and makes me wonder what this world is coming to, there are simply no words to describe what I am feeling now at the moment.

We should watch ourselves not to feel hatred towards a group of people of which only a relatively small group of extremists is responsible.

I pray for everybody’s peace and quiet and most of all, justice, that the people responsible for this coward attack will be found and brought to justice, so they can be punished to the severest extent of the law.

At work, as in the rest of Europe we are remembering all victims with a 3 minute silence.

In our minds we are with you all.

I’ve been on holiday for a week, out of touch, no television, just the radio. I havce come back home to scenes that one would only imagine in a nightmare.

My condolances go out to everyone in the US and anyone else in the world thart is suffering with the loss of friends or loved ones.

Words can’t really explain the horror felt by everyone, but I am sure that all the countries in the world will all rally together to fight against this hidden menace that threatens our very existence.

Originally posted by MAC
[B]and my heart goes out to all the people that have been killed by americans the last years… I think that are much more people than the people who died in this attack.

…and why do the civilians always have to pay for the f*cked up politicians ??? [/B]

What about the ones killed by the Germany?

@snv202: Ofcourse there’s no doubt about that the Germans did bad things too!!
But just compare Vietnam and/or Hiroshima with this ‘event’…
I just can’t understand why the americans are so surprised by this attack! The americans are oppressing so many other people on this earth just for their own profit… I think it’s just the human nature to fight against such an oppression… And on this day, someone fought back!

May their all rest in peace where ever their are right now, I’m sad cause a lot of people died but I just hope this as
[B]Da_Taxman/B] writes does’nt result in war but it seems like it… My condolences to all their families, friends, etc.

Mac - I am not going to debate this with you at this time. But if you like we can at another time. I would like you to read up on your history a little in the mean time. So you can figure out who killed more people for no reason.

This was not an attack on the USA, it was an attack on humanity!

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
On the first page you view when entering this forum CD Freaks pays their respect to the victims of what possibly is a terrorist act.

NO Possibility…This WAS (obviously) an act of Terrorism/War on the USA…

In this day & age planes just dont accidently crash into buildings on a clear and sunny day.

And believe me when I say that the person(s) responsible WILL pay dearly.

A sad day indeed :frowning:

I offer my prayers that the people who lost a loved one can recover from this.

I hope that we dont have to go to war, but if we do that country is going to be looking pretty bad after its all done and said.

And one other thing there is a face in the footage of the 2nd crash.