My dashboard is gon, what do I do to get it back?

I was using the splinter cell game to install my softmods and it wasnt working so i deleted them off the harddrive but my ms dashboard just disappered. My xbox will load games still you just have to start the xbox with a game in it, but really all I want is to get my ms dashboard back.Please help!!!

As your dashboard is gone there is no other way to add files to the hdd than hotswapping the HDD which I do not recommend. As if your dashboard worked you could install a SplinterCell game save to boot Evox from the game, then you could FTP to the Xbox. Unfortunatelly as said as the dash has gone, no chance to install a new game save, so your only solution is a modchip or as said a hotswap but that is quite dangerous.

regards, Stephen

pS: if your hdd was unlocked earlier then you could unlock it with a PC. Then you could transfer the files from a PC, and lock the HDD once again to use it in the Xbox. The modchip is the easiest solution anyway.

ppS: an original game with dashupdate also could help to repair it in some cases

i had the blades dashboard i luv it then i modchiped mo xbox 360 and the new dashboard appeared i really hate it ! how do i get back my blades dashboard ?!

[QUOTE=betim;2275125]i had the blades dashboard i luv it then i modchiped mo xbox 360 and the new dashboard appeared i really hate it ! how do i get back my blades dashboard ?![/QUOTE]

You don’t get it back, when you have gone on live with your 360 or a game has asked you to update its updated to the new NXE.