My cd burner wont work right..HELP! please

vbimport

hey my cd burner like wont work…it always says somethin like “you need a blank or recordable cd to run this” and i always have a blank cd in there. i have the sony cd extreme. Maybe im just not working it right but i dont think theres anything wrong with the cd burner itself because i downloaded fre trials from the internet and they worked but it only gives u so many songs…i dont wanna have to buy another cd burner program when i have one…Any help with this is appreciated !!! lol
Meagan*

Well what goes acctualy wrong an wich program do you use?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crowley:
Well what goes acctualy wrong an wich program do you use? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what goes wrong is that it always says “you need a blank or appendable disk to proceed” and i have the blank disk in there and it just doesnt work. i have the sony cd extreme …spressa…i dunno but it worked when i used downloaded trials from the internet! but i dont wanna have to buy another one when i have sony cd extreme. I guess im just missing something but it just wont work and its prolly something really simple but i just dont know how to do it cuz im not that great with this kind of stuff