My backup of 2 Fast 2 Furious Pop Up Text Not on my Original

I backed up my 2 Fast 2 Furious DVD with DVD Shrink 3.0 Beta 5 and unlike the original the copy when played has these pop up bubbles with text in them like MTV does in music videos to say extra things about the music video and in this case the movie. I have never seen this before. How to get rid of them since they are not part of subtext and all I backed up was the movie itself without extras or subtitles and only kept english 6ch sound. It isnt terrible but they pop up often enough that it detracts from progress of the story the film is showing etc. Anyone know how to fix this?

More than one video stream perhaps? Checkout Shrek below in DVD Decrypter IFO Mode - three angles but only one stream. Look for multiple angles and another stream “0xE1”

I just checked and that isnt it. Nothing appears different is what is so weird about it. There isnt even anything in the menu on the original that turns on the bubble text/explanation. Very strange. It is almost like it is a feature they put in then decided to block out but when you back it up it turns on automatically. Very strange.