My 2nd thread is ... OK , T.F.Duckman needs help!

vbimport

Well , as You all know I bought a used 712UF from a funny fellow :bigsmile: (he said I should go and defend his memory and the right to have danish humour at this forum … ;)) who said it was a very good machine even zevia were envious on … :stuck_out_tongue:

But now I’m in trouble , friends (that includes U2 G@M3FR3@K - I hope … :confused: in our little cyberworld :wink: ) cause Nero is burning away my discs :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Please click on the thread to see the problem :

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=781776&postcount=9

Or go to the Nero & InCD Forum :

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=117683

TheFlyingDuckman, cross posting is not allowed you know… and this seems to be a Nero related problem so posting your message in the Plextor Forum is not really what you should have done. But I’m afraid to close this thread since then you might think I am not your friend and we don’t want that now do we? :wink: :wink:

People in the BenQ forum also reported they have trouble with Nero 6.6.0.3. Try to revert back to 6.6.0.1.

I’m kind of grateful that you left these cross-posts in, because I might have become a new victim of 6.6.0.3 if I hadn’t seen these posts and decided not to take the update when my computer notified me last night! I’ve never had a problem with a Nero update before, but I’ll admit my updates for Nero are always delayed–I don’t update unless I notice a problem or hear about some great new feature (such as DL burning or bitsetting). This item might even be “newsworthy” because it’s generating so much buzz.

:iagree:

Ditto. I did the upgrade but haven’t burned anything with it yet. Now I’m not going to until I check this out.

Sorry , I didn’t know , honestly !
But then we better close this thread
before the stern dutchminator discovers my crime … :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Ah , come on my friend , let’s not invent new rules suddenly -
only the DEOminator has that divine power :stuck_out_tongue: … Just close it !

I’m kind of grateful that you left these cross-posts in, because I might have become a new victim of 6.6.0.3 if I hadn’t seen these posts and decided not to take the update when my computer notified me last night! I’ve never had a problem with a Nero update before, but I’ll admit my updates for Nero are always delayed–I don’t update unless I notice a problem or hear about some great new feature (such as DL burning or bitsetting). This item might even be “newsworthy” because it’s generating so much buzz.

:iagree:

Ditto. I did the upgrade but haven’t burned anything with it yet. Now I’m not going to until I check this out.
On the other hand You could tell Dumminator that things aren’t black and white …
New ideas (and ducks arise …). Who knows ? He might even start to un-ban people ? :wink:

After (of course) he forgives me for misspelling his name …:bow: :cool:

I just found the correct way to spell the guy is : DoMiN8ToR

PS : I am back to 6.6.0.1/NeroVisionExpress3.0.1.4 and will stay there ;
(but test futureNero’s) I might not get music on the menus , :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
but I’d rather make backups of my movies and put AVI’s on DVD’s !!!

PPS : How many knows who Sinter Klaas is ?

Well , it could be DoMiN8ToR this year , but originally :

Quote from ENCARTA 95

The American version of the Santa Claus figure received its inspiration and its name from the Dutch legend of Sinter Klaas, brought by settlers to New York in the 17th century.

As early as 1773 the name appeared in the American press as “St. A Claus,” but it was the popular author Washington Irving who gave Americans their first detailed information about the Dutch version of Saint Nicholas. In his History of New York, published in 1809 under the pseudonym Diedrich Knickerbocker, Irving described the arrival of the saint on horseback (unaccompanied by Black Peter) each Eve of Saint Nicholas.

I can only shake my head and wonder what you must be like with 2 litres of beer and 4 doobies under your belt.
:bigsmile:

Thanks for the Nero heads-up FDM.

Did someone say “doobies”? :cool: ::::::::::::#~~

…and here’s me thinking (can’t think why :wink: ) the “rolling” had more to do with Stones than Doobie Bros.

Neat ASCII art, BTW. I’m going to steal it, of course.

rolling does have more to do with the Stones but…steal away :bigsmile:

Are we having an Xmas-lunch with good soulfood and lots of cold drink-of-me here ? :wink: :cool: :smiley:

Well , You got me ftp1020 (what’s the origin of THAT name ???) , I’ve already had a few topless … bottles ! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Anyway , everything is working perfect in Nero6.6.0.1/NVE3.0.1.4 (except the damn menu-music :confused: !) and luckily the AVI-files I recorded with the 6.6.0.3/3.0.1.14-combination was OK and on DVD’s now !

In Denmark we have JULE-FROKOST which I have translated as “Xmas-lunch” ,
but it really is made out of both lunch and dinner-food with plenty of every possible
variation and alcoholic liquids !!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

These are scenes from a typical danish Jule-frokost with the Doobie Brothers and the Zeppelin-family :wink: :wink: :wink:

Aaah, you’re scaring me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hm. Confusing thread. I wondered whether this was the Living Room. :slight_smile:

This is the Julefrokost-thread … It’s MEANT to be confusing !!! :cool:

Hm. Confusing thread. I wondered whether this was the Living Room.
Funny 2 ? :bigsmile:

Anyway it’s just a un-closed cross posting , a spiritual-leftover , a forum-mutation helping people NOT to install Nero6.6.0.3/NVE3.0.1.14 and helping people to the Xmas-spirit of excessive overeating and sickening scenes of alcolhol-comsumption :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z !

You haven’t change…

Should I ??? And what type of dinnerparty are we going to ? :wink:

Nero 6.6.0.3 works perfectly here with my 1620 and 712A … :stuck_out_tongue:

OK JeanLuc , have You recorded AVI-files (Example : via Canopus ADVC-100)
from TV to HD and used NVE3.0.1.14 to edit & make a DVD
with more than 10 menu-chapters and Your own background (*.bmp)
along with setting different menu-adjustments ?

And have You extracted “problematic” movies with NeroRecode2 ?

NeroVisionExpress3.0.1.14 is apparently the real problem , I’m not exactly sure
whether Nero6.6.0.3 is OK or just being part of the problem and in itself OK … :confused:

1. I use TMPGEnc DVD Author for DVD authoring since Nero Vision Express is crap (there is a lot of video-related freeware that can do anything you want)

2. I use DVD Decryter to extract DVD movies since Nero Recode 2 is crap, too (Additionally, I would need AnDVD for that)

Any more questions ? :bigsmile: