My 203B drive will not shows data burn by Roxio

Hi,

My new system, I put 203B samsung drive and i show issue with Roxio burn data dvd. Friend of my gave some data that was burn by Roxio software.
why my 203B doesn’t show any data in it?

I took it my old PC where i have Roxio and it read fine.

please help me.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=aggie123;1932740]Hi,

My new system, I put 203B samsung drive and i show issue with Roxio burn data dvd. Friend of my gave some data that was burn by Roxio software.
why my 203B doesn’t show any data in it?

please help me.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Roxio is not the best software to use for dvd burning and it can cause conflicts with other software that’s installed on your computer. Try using ImgBurn to burn dvd media.

Hi,[QUOTE=aggie123;1932740]
why my 203B doesn’t show any data in it?[/quote]Do I understand correctly: a disc burned by someone else with some other writer could not be read by your drive?

Looks like a bad burn. Such can happen, that this disc can be read by one drive and fails on another. It is normally not an issue of the software that is used (apart from some multisession “features”), but more likely some media related issue at all.

So it is not a bad idea to have more than one drive available :slight_smile:

Michael

Maybe the disc was burned with Roxio DragToDisc or DirectCD packet writing software and you need to install a driver to be able to read it.