Mwave

Didn’t see this online site here unless someone already referenced it in another thread and if I overlooked it sorry. I just ordered a Pioneer BDR-203BKS today thru them, my 1st purchase with them so I’ll update as soon as I get. They had the best price i could find online $191.78 us.
that is with a $10 google discount and will be shipped thru UPS 4-5 day ground delivery. checked newegg which is usually competitive but their price as of today is $219.89 with free shipping and includes a free 25GB BD-R.

so far everything seems ok, received my email comfirming the order and payment and as soon as they get a tracking number they will email that also.
I’ll post back a.s.a.p. when it is delivered and let everyone know what how satisfied i am with them for those interested :slight_smile:

Homepage: http://mwave.com thought i already posted link :o

also received a email stating it was shipped with tracking no. probably won’t be here until the 8th since ups doesn’t deliver on Sat. or Sun.

I have purchased from the in years past but now I find the prices at newegg better.

I’ve purchased many items from Mwave in the last few years and never had a problem. My sole reason was to avoid sales tax charges that I would normally get ordering from Newegg since they have a warehouse in TN. Usually got 2nd Day Air shipping since it was either sometimes cheaper than 3 Day Ground or only a few cents more.

[QUOTE=samlar;2288307]I have purchased from the in years past but now I find the prices at newegg better.[/QUOTE]

I agree, usually they do but the BD drive I just purchased was cheaper by almost $30

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2288901]I’ve purchased many items from Mwave in the last few years and never had a problem. My sole reason was to avoid sales tax charges that I would normally get ordering from Newegg since they have a warehouse in TN. Usually got 2nd Day Air shipping since it was either sometimes cheaper than 3 Day Ground or only a few cents more.[/QUOTE]

same here on the taxes this time and this was my first purchase from them and I have to say no problems that i can think of but the packaging could have been better (the box wasn’t even taped up but everything was in it as described in the ad). they shipped the item as fast as Newegg just took a little longer to arrive compared to Newegg since they are based in California.
I tested the pioneer and everything seems ok, no problems :bigsmile:

read your Reviews and decided to try MWAVE and got what i purchased on time and in great condition!. purchased 2 lite-on drives ihas124 sata dvd burners plus 2 24" sata cables. very pleased with the purchase and i did use the onlie chat to make sure i was getting the right drive for my needs. new egg has been out of there sata drives for about 3 weeks now. as well as tiger direct.

I’ve ordered from mwave on several occasions and have been quite happy with them. When I need computer parts, their website is one of 3 or 4 sites that I always check before ordering.