Must be logged in to see Forum?

vbimport

Are the mods aware of this, and/or is it by design? When I tried to view the forum, a log in screen appears stating that I must be logged in???

I wasn’t aware of this and it didn’t use to be this way, but I can confirm that you are right.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2065690]I wasn’t aware of this and it didn’t use to be this way, but I can confirm that you are right.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see it wasn’t just me… :bigsmile:

Can only imagine how many casual visitors that turned away because they couldn’t see anything… and on the flip side, wonder how many who only used to browse actually decided to register to CDFreaks>>> :wink:

Must have been a temporary glitch because it’s back to normal now… :wink:

If I clean out cookies, I loose my ability to view the forums. I can’t remember CDF any other way.

[QUOTE=jeff53404;2065693]If I clean out cookies, I loose my ability to view the forums. I can’t remember CDF any other way.[/QUOTE]

That’s never, ever been the case for me. This was the first and only time it’s happened to me, cookies or not… :wink:

Hi,[quote=MBK;2065692]
Must have been a temporary glitch because it’s back to normal now… ;)[/quote]If I log off, then I am unable to view the forums also.
But I have no idea if that is a bug or a feature. :confused:

Michael

I just tried it, and I could see and browse the forums whilst logged off.

Only thing that I couldn’t see was the Who’s Online list.

Just some testing going on, will only be temporarily on and off today!

I thought this was how it was supposed to be.
You only have full viewing rights if logged in.
I thought that was a way to encourage people to sign up.

Soulsurvivor. I also thought the same thing. That one has to be looged in for full viewing. I guess I was wrong as well.

Mr.Bill :iagree:

Is this for real??? Why is this happening again?.. just curious.

Hey there!

It appears that you’ve exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there’s a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.