Musical Inspiration

vbimport

#1

Ever had that moment , while you were surfing/irc/posting messages that inspiration hits you and you have the most wonderful music in your head (at least you think so).

Quickly grab a midi keyboard and start playing .. but where is the midi keyboard .. .no where to be found .. and suddenly you lose your inspiration and gone is your masterpiece.. for ever.

well .. NO MORE !

Thanks to this :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:


#2

rofl
thats the most pathetic thing ive ever seen. why not just by a real keyboard than get a kiddie pos with 8 keys… the picture of the 4 year old holding it just proves my point
maybe its the lack of sleep talking…


#3

i have to agree with farad, its a pile of crap. theres only 3 octaves and with that u can’t do anything. nice idea but too impractical to make it worth while.

And to be honest how many of u have musical inspirations that could shake the foundations of the music industry? sorry to piss on your parade (not personal (said that before) no honest!!) but… ill stop now:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:


#4

Originally posted by hburrows83
[B]i have to agree with farad, its a pile of crap. theres only 3 octaves and with that u can’t do anything. nice idea but too impractical to make it worth while.

And to be honest how many of u have musical inspirations that could shake the foundations of the music industry? sorry to piss on your parade (not personal (said that before) no honest!!) but… ill stop now:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: [/B]

my next posts will start with //irony on//
//irony off//


#5

don’t get me wrong i really like these types of posts as they detract from the riggers of daily life. keep them up, they always put a smile on my face.

mr belvedere u are doing a great job:p :stuck_out_tongue:


#6

Originally posted by hburrows83
mr belvedere u are doing a great job:p :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought butts are for sitting, not for kissing :wink:


#7

hint : irony :slight_smile:

It’s from Creative so how can it be crap ? :slight_smile:


#8

I thought butts are for sitting, not for kissing

some butts are tasty (i like strawberry ones) and deserved to be kissed


#9

It’s from Creative so how can it be crap

its only got 3 octaves


#10

Wow, I’ve always wished for a text/midi-keyboard…
Maybe if I’m nice I will get one this christmas… :wink:


#11

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]hint : irony :slight_smile:

It’s from Creative so how can it be crap ? :slight_smile: [/B]

No doubt made by Microsloth for the OEM market.