Multisession disk problem

vbimport

A friend of mine burned some very important photos on CD-R. Everything worked fine until few days ago when she burned some additional photos (I think it was 5th or 6th session). I really don’t know what she has done, but the result is - when I open the disk I can only see files from the last session, it seems that photos from previous sessions don’t exist. But, if I open the disk in Nero (continue multisession), it seems that files from previous sessions exist, but I don’t know how to copy them to my HD. Could anyone please tell is it possible to save (extract, etc) data from previous sessions? I hope you understand what I am trying to ask you, english is not my mother tongue and I don’t know if I explained my problem in understandable manner. Thanks a lot.

If you see all the files in Nero, then copy them/drag and drop to any folder in your hard drive, and burn the folder to another CD.

[QUOTE=Axeanosilas;864933]A friend of mine burned some very important photos on CD-R. Everything worked fine until few days ago when she burned some additional photos (I think it was 5th or 6th session). I really don’t know what she has done, but the result is - when I open the disk I can only see files from the last session, it seems that photos from previous sessions don’t exist. But, if I open the disk in Nero (continue multisession), it seems that files from previous sessions exist, but I don’t know how to copy them to my HD. Could anyone please tell is it possible to save (extract, etc) data from previous sessions? I hope you understand what I am trying to ask you, english is not my mother tongue and I don’t know if I explained my problem in understandable manner. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]

The reason why the photos from previous sessions don’t appear is because your friend didn’t link the data between the new and the previous sessions. In this case, you will need to use the Session Selector utility in Easy CD Creator Deluxe to see all the files in previous sessions.
NOTE: Info comes from http://www.winbookcorp.com/_technote/WBTA00170123.htm.