Multiple recording

I have a problem!!!
I have lg 4163 and newly bought lg 4167 but when i m using multiple recording it takes aproximetely 30 min to record two copy’s at the same time and when im using only the one recorder i takes also 30 min for two copy’s 15 min for each so the conclusion is why i bought the second recorder :slight_smile: when it takes the same time.Is there any way to make it faster or i m doing it wrong just by clicking multiple recording?Could anyone help me?

I have a problem!!!
I have lg 4163 and newly bought lg 4167 but when i m using multiple recording it takes aproximetely 30 min to record two copy’s at the same time and when im using only the one recorder i takes also 30 min for two copy’s 15 min for each so the conclusion is why i bought the second recorder :slight_smile: when it takes the same time.Is there any way to make it faster or i m doing it wrong just by clicking multiple recording?Could anyone help me?I m thinking of returnig the new recorder!!!

The source is obviously too slow to allow that at faster speeds.

Connecting the burners onto an extra IDE (not the internal) controller could be a solution…