Movie: PULP FICTION
Structure: 18 pgc's + 2 angles!!!!!
DVD Decrypter/Image Tools/DVD2AVI/AVISYNTH/CCE GUESSER/BitRate Viewer/CCE 2.5/PULLDOWN/DVD MAESTRO/InstantCOPY 7
After much research, I was skeptical. The Uberguide is very intimidating for a dumbarse like me . However I SUCCESSFULLY backed up this movie with the following method (abbreviated):
- DVD Decrypt FILE MODE (FULL MOVIE)
- Reduce Extras and strip unwanted audio + subs with IC7
a. Put main movie at 100 percent!
b. RIp to Hard drive
c. PDI-->ISO final result
d. Mount Image
- RIp THIS image with DVD Decrypter in IFO MODE
a. Demux AC3 track of choice and Main Movie
- Frameserve it with AVISYNTH to CCE
- WAIT FOREVER it seems....LOL :rolleyes:
- Run Pulldown
- Add the Main movie and audio track to Maestro (check the end of the movie to make sure they line up, if not sync the audio track!)
- Take output of Maestro and rename vobs to original main movie
vobs if need be and REPLACE main movie vobs from IC7 output.
- Run IFOUPDATE and Get VTS sectors
10 Burn BABY BURN!!!
This is the best I could come up with to do MULTIPLE PGC's with CCE without taxing my brain to the extent that the AWESOME manuals of DOOM9 and UBERGUIDE do. If you PROS have a way to shorten my process USING CCE for MULTIPLE PGC's, please let me know