Multiple DVD Burner Support app?

vbimport

Hi. I’ve searched around the web and forums regarding this but all the posts are very outdated.
Can someone point me in the direction of software that will allow me to burn ISO/IMG files to Multiple DVD drives from PC?

Not looking for a Duplicator, so please do not mention that. Unless the duplicator can be controlled through USB/Firewire via a PC.

Thanks. :slight_smile: :bow:

Hi,

Nero supports burning to multiple burners simultaneously.

Michael

ImgBurn will also do this and it’s free.

[quote=Bob;2141621]ImgBurn will also do this and it’s free.[/quote] Do you mean by running multiple instances of ImgBurn? I don’t know any other way of doing it.

Running multiple instances of ImgBurn only works well with a fast harddrive.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2141624]Do you mean by running multiple instances of ImgBurn? I don’t know any other way of doing it.

Running multiple instances of ImgBurn only works well with a fast harddrive.[/QUOTE]If you already have the images on the hard drive(s) you can use multiple drives to burn them with multiple instances of ImgBurn.

Building and burning multiple images would be better if you have multiple hard drives. Depends on the optical drives/hard drives setup… ie… if they are on the same IDE channels or if your using SATA optical drives/hard drives etc…

That is my experience when burning multiple images with multiple optical drives using ImgBurn.

Member beef barley and i have played around with this somewhat. It’s something the person would have to do some trial and error troubleshooting with their own setup.

Discjuggler

Would anyone like to suggest any PC-based “duplicator” builds?
What would be the requirements?
RAM/MOBO etc.

Does NERO/DiscJuggler need to opened in multiple instances like IMGBurn?
Or do they let you select multiple Drives as an option?

^ Don’t know about nero. Discjuggler does not need to be opened in multiple instances.

[quote=logitendo;2141825]Does NERO/DiscJuggler need to opened in multiple instances like IMGBurn?
Or do they let you select multiple Drives as an option?[/quote] Nero allows you to burn the same “project” to multiple burners using only a single instance of the Nero program.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2141876]Nero allows you to burn the same “project” to multiple burners using only a single instance of the Nero program.[/QUOTE]

Kool. Tried both apps and seemed to work fine.
Thanks for everything so far guys! :smiley:
Now to answer my second question:

Would anyone like to suggest any PC-based “duplicator” builds?
What would be the requirements?
RAM/MOBO etc.