Multiple disks to burn

vbimport

I own DVDFab and am using 5.1.1.0 on a new toshiba laptop, details are;

Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium
Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001
System Manufacturer TOSHIBA
System Model Satellite A305
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz, 2000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date INSYDE 1.50, 8/21/2008
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 4.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 2.70 GB

DVD Drive;
TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633P

Video;
Name ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470
Adapter RAM 256.00 MB (268,435,456 bytes)

Aero is being used,

Problem, will only read and burn(using imgburn) the first disk, you then have to restart DVDFab in order to read the next disk. In other words if you have a series of disks to copy after each burn i have to restart Fab to read the next disk.:confused:

I am currently using ImgBurn 2.4.2.0 to correct a not burning issue, this is due to Vista 64(do not have any issues with Vista 32 business on desktop)

Thank you for your thoughts.

remove your disc from the drive and close the tray before clicking finish. then you are back to dvd to dvd mode, insert your new original dvd.

this sounds like a bug, is should not matter when the mentioned steps are preformed. This should be noted to the developers.

I will try this solution, thank you.

just by posting you are submitting it to the developers. fengtao reads the threads and if an error is reproducible they will address it. but they do have a list of bug/fixes, features/request all to address.

ill see if i can reproduce your error. can you supply more details of how the error occurs?

this should be a step by step;

1. insert source disk into laptop, after read click start
    2)read complete, remove source and insert blank, no button to push ImgBurn takes off by itself.

I want to say i have tried ejecting burned disk, then clicking finish and clicking finish then ejecting disk. and i get the same results, let me remind you the os is prem. 64bit, i do not have any issues on the home pc running business 32bit

if i can provide you with more info, such as a log - let me know where to find it and i will be glad to get it out.

[quote=dad515;2154631]this should be a step by step;

1. insert source disk into laptop, after read click start
    2)read complete, remove source and insert blank, no button to push ImgBurn takes off by itself.

I want to say i have tried ejecting burned disk, then clicking finish and clicking finish then ejecting disk. and i get the same results, let me remind you the os is prem. 64bit, i do not have any issues on the home pc running business 32bit

if i can provide you with more info, such as a log - let me know where to find it and i will be glad to get it out.[/quote]
you can set ImgBurn to eject the disc after it get done with the burn process :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=dad515;2154631]the os is prem. 64bit, i do not have any issues on the home pc running business 32bit.[/QUOTE]

i have XP SP3 Home, and i can not reproduce your problem. sorry.

i dont know what could cause this behavior. i know there are other members which use vista premium so maybe someone will let us know if they are experiencing the same.

thank you Troy for your time, i look forward to all updates that come from the development/maturing of this great product, i’m sure in time these and other bugs will be fixed. DVDFab is such a great product compared to what is out.