Multiple Coversions

vbimport

I want to take the movies that I rip and convert multiple movies at one time. Example take the .vob file from Rush Hour/Rush Hour 2 and convert them to play on my zune from one source. My reason for this is that it take anywhere from 1 to 2 hrs. to convert a movie and if I could do 2 or 3 movies while at work would be easier.

Xilisoft Video Converter 3 or all to avi

[QUOTE=extrememc;2003039]I want to take the movies that I rip and convert multiple movies at one time. Example take the .vob file from Rush Hour/Rush Hour 2 and convert them to play on my zune from one source. My reason for this is that it take anywhere from 1 to 2 hrs. to convert a movie and if I could do 2 or 3 movies while at work would be easier.[/QUOTE]
You can do this easily…

Firstly, I rip all my DVD’s to ISO’s on my hard drive.

Then, I go to DVD->Mobile, open the ISO as the source and select the correct title and go next. I then configure that job.

Then go “BACK” open another ISO, select the correct title and go NEXT. You will see that there are two jobs in the queue.

You must configure every job separately and correctly unless you do as I have and written a profile with all my settings that I want only, no choices.

By then going back, selecting another ISO you can add another job.

I have 6 jobs queued up at the moment and processing as I write.

Thanks I will give that a try.