Multiple cd's to DVD?

hi all, i have games which are 3 or more cd’s my aim is to transfer them to dvd and install then when i need them, currently they are in bin/cue format, how would i put them on to one dvd ?

somebody must know, i can do it with .cab files, although some games have the same file names in each bin, i would like to put these on to dvd…

It really depends. Some installers only check if all files are there, others also check the cd label, etc.
Some games have cd and dvd versions. CD1 contains a folder called CD1, CD2 a folder called CD2, etc. In this case it is no problem.
If you have the same cab name on several cds or the installer checks the cdlabels or the installer itself is copy protected it becomes difficult.
You can burn the isos and mount them later with a virtual drive tool.
There are more possibilities to do it, but I have to respect the forum rules.

It would be helpful, if you told us the name of the games.

hi all, i have software which are 3 or more cd’s my aim is to transfer them to dvd and install then when i need them. how would i put them on to one dvd ?

The easy way is to create one folder for each game. Inside each folder is one folder for each cd for that game. Try it on a RW so you won’t have any coasters. Some games will not allow you to install from the cd unless it a stand alone cd, as opposed to being a cd which is actually a folder on another cd(or DVD). If you want to see if it will work, copy each cd to the desktop and try to intall the games from there. If it works, then you can put them on a DVD.