Multiple audiotracks with AVI

vbimport

Hey guys,

hope someone can help me: I wanna convert DVDs with multiple audiotracks to an XviD-AVI. I heard thats not possible at the moment.

So my questions are:

1. Is it really not possible with the latest beta of DVDFab Platinum.
  2. Is it in planned within the next few updates to be included?

Thanks in advance!

quicky

1. Not possible
  2. Don’t know, but the AVI container is being pushed to it’s limits at the moment.

The only software that I know that easily does this is Nero Recode and it holds the video, 2 x audio & 2 x subtitle tracks in the MP4 container.

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2008249]1. Not possible
2. Don’t know, but the AVI container is being pushed to it’s limits at the moment.

The only software that I know that easily does this is Nero Recode and it holds the video, 2 x audio & 2 x subtitle tracks in the MP4 container.[/QUOTE]

Have to agree with my friend Gregiboy :iagree:

Thanks for your help. AutoGK can do it too, but I’d have prefered to have it in DVDFab since it’s all in one app and it’s portable on my flashdrive so I can use it either at work or at home :slight_smile:

Cheers!

quicky

Are you sure AutoGK will do it?

Please tell me how? I’d like to know.

Well you can just select multiple tracks. Just check it out here:

http://www.autogk.me.uk/modules.php?name=TutorialEN#5

I tested it myself an it works. It’s multiple audio within a single avi-container and you can select the audio-stream like with any standard DVD. I tested with VLC.

[QUOTE=quicky;2008617]Well you can just select multiple tracks. Just check it out here:

http://www.autogk.me.uk/modules.php?name=TutorialEN#5

I tested it myself an it works. It’s multiple audio within a single avi-container and you can select the audio-stream like with any standard DVD. I tested with VLC.[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

Hi Quicky, to make DivX or Xvid with 2 sound tracks , I use Fairuse or Dr.Divx. However when you only want one sound track Dvd Fab gives good quality output (Xvid).
Cheers Bollux