Multieplayer games

vbimport

Does anyone know some good sites to play multieplayer games, i have a good site (www.heat.net) You have to install there software but i have problems with that because when i start to install the programm, it says that there is not enough disk space in the TEMP directorie. I have 700 mb free disk space so that's not the problem.

TheScape

I think the Zone www.zone.com is a very nice place for multiplayer games, specialy if you like Age of Empires II, this game rocks, and even better in the Zone with a 4 vs 4 team multiplayer game.

It also has a bunch of free card games, and is the place to play Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear.

You have to download some Zone software like other sites, but if you have Age of Empires CD is has the software in it, and just have to make a account to login in the Zone.

I think the Zone www.zone.com is a very nice place for multiplayer games, specialy if you like Age of Empires II, this game rocks, and even better in the Zone with a 4 vs 4 team multiplayer game.

It also has a bunch of free card games, and is the place to play Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear.

You have to download some Zone software like other sites, but if you have Age of Empires CD is has the software in it, and just have to make a account to login in the Zone.

Gamespy http://www.gamespy.com/
is an ok place for 1st person shooters