Multi-Titled DVD

Hi there

Can this software be used to backup multi-titled dvd’s. I am trying out dvd21 (as the whole world seems to rave and rage about it)

This particular dvd (ripped with decryptor) has 34 titles each 2/3 mins long (god alone knows why)

So can dvd21 sort it ?

Originally posted by mithyron
[B]Hi there

Can this software be used to backup multi-titled dvd’s. I am trying out dvd21 (as the whole world seems to rave and rage about it)

This particular dvd (ripped with decryptor) has 34 titles each 2/3 mins long (god alone knows why)

So can dvd21 sort it ? [/B]

In explorer, highlight all your ripped files that is not your title VOBs and right click to select Properties. Get the value highlighted red in example below.

Size: 192 KB (196,608 bytes)

Subtract your size value from 4.36GB. Now divide that by 34 to get your average size to input into DVD2One for each title.

Now. read my guide in post #3 of this thread link and start off at step 5 since you now have your calculated input size.

Dealing with Episodes in Separate Titlesets using DVD2One

You’re gonna repeat a couple of simple steps 34 times but you wanted to know a working method right? :wink:

edit: If you follow my guide, you will keep everything. Menus and all. You don’t have to create new IFOs in IFOedit.

Thanks for the info

Wow its quite a long process !!

Originally posted by mithyron
[B]Thanks for the info

Wow its quite a long process !! [/B]

Not really, if you have a fast computer, each 2/3 minutes titles will go by really quick in DVD2One. It’s still faster than using IC7.

Not really, if you have a fast computer, each 2/3 minutes titles will go by really quick in DVD2One. It’s still faster than using IC7.

That depends on whether you are counting elapsed time, or man hours spent.

I think that rather than run the process 30+ times, I’d run Instant Copy once and go to bed. It’ll be done in the morning.

Originally posted by Derek69
[B]

That depends on whether you are counting elapsed time, or man hours spent.

I think that rather than run the process 30+ times, I’d run Instant Copy once and go to bed. It’ll be done in the morning. [/B]

You’re right but if you had two phsyical drives, one with your original files and the other with your DVD2One files, it’ll speed up the process even faster.

Edit: Besides, mithyron wanted to know if it was possible with DVd2One. I was just providing a working method. If his/her DVD2One was paid for, then he/she should use it. :wink:

I need to buy dvd2one :slight_smile:

I am just trying to figure out which tool will serve me best

Thanks a stack !!