Multi ISO's into 1

vbimport

I have created ISO’s from 5 CD’s and would like to know if there’s a way to convert them into 1 ISO that can be burned to a DVD.

Depending how big your iso’s are, burn them to dvd a data. When you want install the so called iso’s, use a program like Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools to mount the iso’s.

:cool: :cool:

thks for the info, but that i already knew. i want to turn the 5 ISO’s into 1 ISO and create a DVD from the 1 ISO.

Is this possible?

try using dvd remake pro or dvd lab. Both of these i believe will do what you want.

Well what are your iso’s.

Movies?
Games?
Software?

To be honest, the ISO’s are of a game that a friend made for me. I just didn’t want to have CD’s. So I thought maybe I could convert them into 1 and burn to DVD.

You will not be able to make them one iso. You know the rest.

You have one lucky friend that will go out of his way (and break the law) to copy you a game :slight_smile:

Nonetheless, I have converted all my CD collection to ISO DVDs (all my legitimate CDs btw…)

It’s fairly easy… You can do that from within Alcohol120%. Just insert the CDs one by one and convert them to an image file (ISO for example). Do so for each CDs. Example you have 5 CDs, create 5 ISO image files. Place all 5 files on your DVD and burn as a DATA DVD (make sure you have sufficient space). Now when comes time to install something that, say, required those 5 CDs, all you have to do is mount each image one by one as each disk is requested, therefore you will avoid swapping CDs.

As to combining into one ISO I would not recommend it as some multi disc games and apps share some identical file names across many CDs, so you will run into a problem.

Hope this helps.

@greg42

He all read knows that.

The question was can you merge them into one iso, and the answer is no.

Opps!