Multi DVD burring questions

Hello all, I have been lurking for a few days and decided to sign up I have a few questions for you pros.

Ok I have a pretty decent PC and I am looking to be able to burn 2 dvd’s at one time of the same movie. If I could do 2 diff that would be cool but I will settle for 2 of the same.

I have 2 16X dvd-/+ burners now and here is my pic setup:

Antec 900 Gaming Case
2.4GHZ 4MB shared L2 Cache Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe LGA 775 Processor
Western Digital Caviar 250GB SATA 3GB/S 8MB Cache Hard Drive
750G Sata WD HD
A-Power 580 Watt ATX Power Supply
ATI X700 Pro 256MB GDDR3 PCIe Video Card
4GBS of Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 PC2 6400 Dual Channel
Intel Desktop Board DP965LT Motherboard
Aver Media UltraTV 1500 Media Center Edition
Vista Premium

What is the cheapest/easiest way to do this?

Well ya might start off on a better foot by not cross posting. I’m so confused I don’t know which one to reply to. Read some of the posts or try the ‘search’ in this forum (and its sub-forums).

I reposted it since the first section I posted it in had not a post from anyone in over a day the the other thread was quite active.

I did search, just looking for the best/easiest method.

@bimmerman

Well first off welcome to the forums and like olyteddy said cross posting of the same subject is a no-no
around here but since you know that now it’ll be alright. :wink: Second off what burning SW do you use to
burn with? If you are using Nero it shouldn’t be a problem to burn 2 discs at once of the same thing or
two different things at once. You will also need the full version of Nero to do it with though, the bundled
version of Nero that comes with drives won’t do it because the bundled version only supports a single drive.
I use Nero burning rom to burn up to 4 of the same thing at once and I use CD/DVD speed’s create disc to burn
4 different things at once. The way I do that is I just open up 4 instances of CD/DVD speed and click on 4 different
files and let them burn. Your system specs looks like it is more than capable of handling 2 simultaneous burns without
any problems at all. :iagree:

I am currently using 1 Click DVD Copy pro. It works flawlessly.

I do have a full version of Nero, I have Nero 7 Ultra Edition. How do I set it up to feed both drives to burn at the sametime.

You select “Use multiple recorders”.

Dang, it is that east? I really feel like a goob.

Thanks