Multi Duplicator VS 4 Burners

Hello everyone. I’m a musician thats been paying Disc Duplication companies alot of money to duplicate my product! I have a pretty good computer I put together myself with 1 DVD/CD burner and 3 more slots available. Now my question is why pay 1000 for a duplication machine when you can buy 3 great DVD/CD burner @ $70 and a CD printing machine for about $250. If I buy a duplication machine am I just paying for the convineince of not having to physicly change the CD after burning is done? Or is there some actual quality in these machines that I don’t know about?

Depends. If the company uses a press you have very high quality cd’s. Your (re)writables may deteriorate quicker over time.

Good point there Mr. Belvedere. Mabye 3 Plextor burners will do the job? But even though your answer is a good one, lets say i buy 3 Samsung SH-S203B’s, how many years would it take for a DVDs or CDs to start deteriorating ?

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;1940699]Depends. If the company uses a press you have very high quality cd’s. Your (re)writables may deteriorate quicker over time.[/QUOTE]
Well I won’t be using (re)writables. I use my CD’s for Demo’s and Sale Purposes. I just need to find the most inexpensive way to duplicate my CD’s so that I don’t have to pay Duplication companies anymore.