Multi CDS

Is there a way for me with NERO to make like a multi-session in an Audio CD.
I Want to copy some tracks from different cds but I Can’t , is there a way to do this ?

Use the wizard or the help function, that should do the trick.

I’d recommend ripping the tracks off the various CDs to a new folder first. Use ‘Save Track’ from the Recorder Menu (I think). Rip them as WAV, not MP3 to keep the original quality. After that, create an Audio CD using the saved wave tracks from that folder. Once the burning process is complete, just delete the folder. :wink:

a multi session audio cd will only show the last session in a standalone player

A CD player can only play the tracks in the first session. There would be no point in a multisession audio CD, as all tracks after the first session would be unreadable.

You can copy tracks from different CD’s two different ways with one session:

Record in TAO (track at once) and leave the session open until the final track is recorded (close after the final track).

Record in DAO (disc at once) by first extracting the tracks to the hard drive (make an image file). Burning in DAO can eliminate the 2 second gap between tracks that have continuous music between tracks.

Originally posted by damiandimitri
a multi session audio cd will only show the last session in a standalone player

Like Inertia stated, this is not correct. Only the first session is read in a stand-alone cdplayer.

correct…the first session…
(didn’t remember if it was the first or last)