Mtkflash 1.62?

I was just checking out http://liteon.notrix.net/ and i found mtkflash 1.62 there?
Are you people actually using this one in place of the 1.55 now? And if so, what is the diff? Has this been out for awhile now? Cause i didin’t seem to notice it before, and no one seemed to have said anything about it here…

Something tells me that you didn’t really look.

It originally surfaced in a topic about the ASUS 5224A here.
See here for a topic identical to this one: “new ???” mtkflash 1.62 ???

Something tells me that you didn’t really look.

And you’re right, I DIDN’T use the search function. I said “I didin’t notice seem to notice it before” meaning, I did not see anything about it while I was just LOOKING through the forums, specifically the LiteON Forum section. I never SAID I searched.

And the reason I posted this is because the guide at the top still says 1.55.

http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42502
"Another note: Using an obsolete version of mtkflash might result in a bad flash. Current version is 1.55. "

u should always search before u start a new thread, especially if it’s on a major subject that is likely to have already been discussed (such as mtkflash). also, this is one of the forum rules:

There is a search function available for you to search our forum. By searching this forum you can perhaps find the answer to your question sooner and you save others the time and energy to answer the question all over again (not mention save them the aggravation)

Originally posted by SkYLiNe
[B]

And you’re right, I DIDN’T use the search function. I said “I didin’t notice seem to notice it before” meaning, I did not see anything about it while I was just LOOKING through the forums, specifically the LiteON Forum section. I never SAID I searched. [/B]

While we’re on the subject of telling each other what we didn’t say; I didn’t tell you to use the search function!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by dhc014
[B]

While we’re on the subject of telling each other what we didn’t say; I didn’t tell you to use the search function!

:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

LOL /me wets pants :smiley:

[B]

Well then the accusal you made towards me was highly inappropriate then, especially considering you are a mod.
“Something tells me you didin’t really look”, sounds very arrogant. To me it means you’re trying to say one of these 2 things:

1. You did not use the search function(like i said before)
  2. You did not look hard enough while you were browsing through the forum pages

I told you already, I only visit 2 sections of this forum, LiteOn Section, and once the Media Section. The two link you posted about the mtkflash are from sectiosn other than these 2. So #2 is invalid. Which leaves #1(which I think is what you meant originally anyway, and now you deny it.)

So why don’t you tell me what you REALLY meant Mr. SmartAss.

Anyway, I asked a question, if you’re just going to be a bitch about it, then don’t post.

All I wanted to say was maybe you admins and/or mods might wanna change the mtkflash guide to say current version as 1.62

Maybe I am arrogant. And I was implying that you should have searched. I do not have the ability to edit that thread otherwise I would.

[B]

Maybe I am arrogant. And I was implying that you should have searched. I do not have the ability to edit that thread otherwise I would.

So now you are contradicting yourself.

Take the statements literally…

Stop trying to cause problems. Nothing I said should have offended you this much.

If it’s not too much trouble to post on-topic here…:bigsmile:
I just wanted to say that I’m still using v1.48 and it works great.